My husband had worked out a deal with salesperson Mike Wise for a 2008 Dodge Avenger.We live in Birmingham and were willing make the 4 hour drive to pick up the car.

After everything was agreed on via e-mail, and numerous phone calls. The saleperson even called the morning we headed to Atlanta, halfway there... he called and said the car was sold. So much for a person standing behind an agreement.

When we called to talk to the sales manager John Astore, he hung up on us. At this point I am just glad we did not buy a car from them. I they are this bad about service when you are wanting to spend almost 20k, can you imagine what they would be like if you have a problem.

Pop me a line if you want more info on why NOT to buy a car from these folks.Theresagwood@gmail.com

Had an Experience with Landmark Dodge?

Comments

Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more